Monday, March 2, 2009

Calling All Freaks!

Now don't get me wrong, I love a good suspense/horror movie but I'm slightly offended by this.

http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/news/cityregion/s_554266.html

I live in West Virginia and I've had the pleasure of meeting some of these "holler" people. I have to admit, some are a little odd and there is a definite inbreeding problem in some areas but sheesh, do they have to be exploited?

You may think they're "freakish" but they're our neighbors so Hollywood, leave 'em alone.

2 comments:

  1. haha..... too darn funny.... you should post the audition dates here on your blog and go see who is auditioning...i would, and i would take pics and blog about it and then i would promote the whole shindig on craigslist.. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right.. that would be hilarious! I think you're onto something there. I wonder if anyone in my family would show up. Heh.

    ReplyDelete